11th Annual Collaborative Family Practice Basic Interdisciplinary 3 Day Training
Family Divorce Solutions (FDS) is the lead firm for a coming three-day training collaborative training session for the Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Associations’ (LACFLA) 11th annual conference.
Course is designed for Attorneys, Financial Professionals and Mental Health Professionals.
- Be introduced to the theories, practices and skills needed to begin collaborative practice.
- Learn the roles each profession (Attorney, Financial Specialist and Mental Health Professional) plays in the process and what their functions are.
- See demonstrations of how the professionals come together as a team to support the clients in dissolving their marriage and restructuring their family.
- Meet with the other attendees to discuss how to implement Collaborative Practice.
- Have the opportunity to role play case scenarios to practice your new skills.
- Meet the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
19 Credits for CEU’s for MFT, LPCC, LEP and/or LCSW attendees.
MCLE’s for Attorneys.
For more information and to register visit: Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association