Free Divorce Options(R) and Divorce 101 Online Workshops
Fridays from 12:15 - 1:15 pm
And Now, the Last Friday of the Month, a Conversation with Guest Speakers
Learning about divorce and the different process options available you can maximize your ability to make good decisions during the difficult and challenging time during and after divorce. Divorce Options(R) and Divorce 101 are workshops designed to help couples take the next step, no matter where they are in the process. It identifies strategies to help you stay out of court, and helps you identify the social, emotional, legal, and financial issues that are most important for you. There is no solicitation of business.
Divorce Options(R) Workshops Will...
- Help you understand and manage the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce
- Help you explore your choices and make informed decisions about which process will be best for you
- Help you take control of your divorce and move forward with your life
Who Should Attend Divorce Options(R) Workshop
- Married, domestic partners or cohabiting
- Same or opposite gender
- With or without children
Divorce Options(R) Workshop provides you with up-to-date, unbiased information about:
- Litigation, do-it-yourself, mediation and collaborative divorces – the risks and the benefits of each process
- Spousal Support (alimony) and child support
- Legal and physical custody
- Legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce
- Impact of separation and divorce on children
- Managing your emotions and changing family relationships
Find answers to your important questions:
- What happens in court?
- How much time does it take to get divorced?
- How much does it cost to get divorced?
- What the first step?
- Are there resources available to me?
Get advice from professionals on:
- Talking to your children about divorce
- Protecting the things that are important to you
- Maintaining your emotional health and lessen stress
- Working together instead of against each other
- Preserving family relationships