Emily F. Robinson
Emily Faye Robinson, Esq. practices in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. She focuses on family law and mediation.
Emily graduated from UC Hastings College of the Law and is a certified mediator. Prior to that, Emily attended UC Santa Barbara where she graduated with a B.A. in Psychology and a B.A. in Communication.
Emily has a passion for rescuing homeless dogs and cats. She often deals with divorce situations in which the parties are fighting over the family pets. Since Emily views pets as more than just property to be divided, she particularly likes to handle family law cases involving pet issues. She is also interested in animal law projects.
Emily is a member of the following organizations:
- California State Bar
- San Fernando Valley Bar, Family Law Section
- Family Divorce Solutions
- San Fernando Valley Bar Family Law Executive Committee
- Ventura County Bar, Family Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar, Family Law Section
- 2013 – 2020 Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star
- 2021, 2022 Super Lawyer
- 2020 Super Lawyers “Up and Coming 50 Women”
- Women to Women ( www.w2wla.com )
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
Emily is also a former sponsor of the Los Angeles Kings
Dion Law Group
Tel: (805) 497-7474
Fax: (818) 804-3488
Email: [email protected]
Leave a Comment