Civil Collaborative Solutions
Civil Disputes: You Have The Choice with Civil Collaborative Solutions of San Fernando Valley
Frequently, people conducting business transactions, carrying out fiduciary duties involving trusts and estates, or buying and selling property have disagreements with the other parties involved in these transactions. Disputes can also involve employment or healthcare issues.
When these disputes arise and the parties involve can’t work things out among themselves, they need to get outside help. This generally involves hiring attorneys and perhaps other professionals, and resorting to litigation that can end up being expensive and time consuming.
This is not your only choice. There is another way: Civil Collaborative Solutions of San Fernando Valley.
Civil Collaborative Solutions is a group of Civil Collaborative Professionals including attorneys and financial advisors who work with clients to establish a confidential problem solving approach with respect and privacy at the heart of the process.
Whether disputes center around Business, Real Estate, Probate/Trust and Estates, Healthcare, Employment or Construction, Civil Collaborative Solutions of San Fernando Valley provides our clients a path to reaching a mutually created and agreed upon settlement without litigation and without going to court.
What is Civil Collaborative Practice?
Civil Collaborative Solutions of San Fernando Valley is a group of professionals dedicated to bringing peaceful resolution to your civil disputes involving business transactions, partnerships, employment, workplace harassment or discrimination, healthcare, property, trusts and estates, fiduciary duties, probate, real estate purchases and sales, construction defect, or homeowners associations.
By using a collaborative process instead of an adversarial process, individuals save time and money as opposed to going through the court system. The collaborative process addresses the needs of all parties involved and works through their disagreements to a mutual resolution without the negative impact of confrontation, all while preserving the privacy and dignity of the parties involved.
Civil Collaborative Solutions is dedicated to promoting a change in the culture of dispute resolution, to transform disputes from an adversarial process to one of cooperation, respect and peaceful resolution.
Benefits of Working with Civil Collaborative Solutions of San Fernando Valley
You have the opportunity to tailor-make a resolution unique to your particular needs and interests of each client.
- You have the opportunity to “think out of the box” and create options in your own agreement or understanding, which may extend beyond the discretion of what a court-mandated decision from a judge can address.
- You have the opportunity to save financial resources that would otherwise be spent on the traditional court-mandated process through use of informal conferences instead of through adversarial depositions, interrogatories and endless court appearances.
- You have the opportunity to preserve your privacy instead of hashing out your dispute in public, to the long-term benefit of your business assets and personal well-being.
- You have the opportunity to maintain your professional and personal reputation.
- You have the opportunity to maintain working and family relationships.
Areas of Practice
Trust, Estate and Fiduciary Disputes
- No Court Trust, Estate and Fiduciary Disputes
- Private Trust, Estate and Fiduciary Disputes
- Probate Disputes
- Power of Attorney disputes
- Health care directive disputes
- Breach of a fiduciary duty disputes
- Beneficiary claims disputes
- Mismanagement of trust property disputes
Collaborative practice for trusts and estate planning issues is a private dispute resolution process for resolving estate planning-related conflicts outside of a public court setting.
You can save time and professional fees by working with a team of experts who are trained to address the legal, financial and emotional issues family members fight over such as family rivalries, parents who want to disinherit children, and heirs fighting over their parents’ assets. These common areas of conflict can cost a lot of time and money.
There are many complicated legal and financial issues that have to be addressed, as well as emotional issues complicated by the fact that the disputes are between family members.
In In San Fernando Valley, there is a group of attorneys, certified mental health professionals and financial specialists trained in this dispute resolution process to help you resolve these conflicts in a respectful environment without the stress and expense of going to court, helping preserve your family relationships.
Real estate disputes
Contact Civil Collaborative Solutions of San Fernando Valley
Interested in Civil Collaborative Solution’s services? Please contact us using one of the methods below.